We are searching data for your request:
Upon completion, a link will appear to access the found materials.
Today, many people of all ages suffer from diseases, irritations and skin imperfections. Many plagued people have already tried a variety of preparations, whether from hearing and saying, from the medicine cabinet or prescribed by the doctor. Some have found their "miracle cure". Others do not. In many cases, nature in particular can already alleviate or even remedy the problem and also be nurturing. A rather unknown but versatile natural product is, for example, the Dudu Osun soap.
Dudu Osun origin
Dudu Osun originally comes from West Africa, more precisely from Nigeria. Therefore the soap owes its name. Because the name "Dudu Osun" belongs to the language family of the Yoruba, which is also an ethnic group in southern Nigeria and means something like "black soap". From a visual point of view, the soap is actually a black soap and is mainly used in West Africa.
The ingredients of the hygiene product come entirely from nature. Citrus juice, palm oil and the ashes from burnt fruit stalks of the oil palms are used in the manufacture of shea butter, or also known as shea butter. The latter also gives the soap its black color. At the end of the manufacturing chain, it is often wrapped in dried banana leaves, stored and finally sold.
The African soap is currently enjoying an increasing trend in Europe. More and more people have recognized the soap as a real all-rounder, because Dudu Osun is not only used for daily care, but can also help alleviate skin diseases, as many people report.
The following skin symptoms and diseases could thus be alleviated or even cured:
1. Neurodermatitis: Here more and more sufferers describe an enormous relief through the daily use of the soap. However, regular use is important. The itch can be reduced considerably, which in turn can result in better healing of the skin.
2. Acne: Acne sufferers can feel an enormous improvement in the complexion through regular use, just like neurodermatitis sufferers. Some acne sufferers even describe a complete healing of the pimples.
3. Peeling: The soap can be used wonderfully to clean the skin. The caring ingredients also give the skin a kind of protective film.
4. Shampoo: Dudu Osun can also be used to wash the hair very well. These get a nice silky shine after washing. The natural ingredients do not strain the hair.
5. Dry skin: Thanks to the concentrated and high content of shea butter in the soap, dry skin could soon be a thing of the past. Regular use is also a prerequisite here.
6. Skin irritation: Skin irritation, which usually manifests itself with red spots, can be alleviated or completely successfully combated by using the soap.
7.Shaving foam: The soap is used by many West African men as shaving cream. Due to the nourishing ingredients, the mostly sensitive men's skin is not attacked. The soap is also ideal for women as a replacement for shaving cream. The intimate area can also be cared for and shaved without hesitation, provided there are no allergies to certain ingredients.
8. Dandruff: With regular use, Dudu Osun can relieve dandruff on the scalp and combat it sustainably.
The care tips should of course only serve as advice here. There is no guarantee of success, as every body reacts differently to certain substances. People who know that they are allergic to any of the ingredients in Dudu Osun soap should not use the soap. Everyone else - whether afflicted, curious or eco and nature lover - good luck and wonderfully smooth skin is desired!